Monday, January 26, 2015

Whitehouse Drone Attack ..


http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Device-Found-on-White-House-Grounds-289756051.html


Thursday, May 23, 2013

Don't like these kind of predictions.


Over the last few nights,
I have had strange dreams, re both the
Whitehouse and/or Whitehall.
With the terrible event of the attack,
 on the BRAVE Soldier yesterday.
The dreams increased.
So as much as I hate negative predictions. 
I have to post what I remember.
These THUGS also known as 
Muslim Extremists. 
Are planning somekind of attack,
 on one or both of the above. 
I pray the powers that be catch them/it before it happens. 
I will not post everything here, 
as not to tip the wink to those 
EVIL PERSONS 
who are planning this. 
Some who read this blog will be upset by me posting this, so be it. 
It isn't my job to pick and choose only the good/fun stuff. 
Welcome to my daily World.

No comments:

Post a Comment